RMTA students receive the following:
- Each student has a mentor and developmental learn to maximize the player’s development. The team will be the player, trainer and parent.
- A game plan: a development plan will be executed. This is a comprehensive plan touching on every area for today, tomorrow and the future.
- RMTA Training, a system and comprehensive approach to training RMTA students is implemented to achieve the most efficient and effective developmental plan.
- Technique, strategy tactics, shot selection and patterns. Every player will have a crystal clear understanding of their basic strategy as the athlete. Also, major league world class coaching is taught to the player to learn the professional strategy, tactics and mind set. RMTA is the worldwide leader in biomechanics and every student will be exposed to the great technique used by the best of the best ever.
- Physical training: athlete enhancement/RMTA with the staff and affiliation offers in depth state of the art fitness programs designed just for you. RMTA has the premier sports medicine trainer as part of our team.
- Mental counseling: RMTA has 2 sports psychologists available to execute a plan for each player to reach their potential.
- Singles play, doubles play and point play. This is done for all levels daily at RMTA.
- Tournament schedule with your mentor and parent. This will be discussed to optimize your development throughout the season.
- Tournament travel with coach. This is offered for an additional fee.
8:00 – 8:15 warm up
8:15 – 8:30 serves, match play
8:30 – 9:15 1-2-3-4 balls drills, athletic movement, match play
9:15 – 10:00 live balls, point play
10:00 – 11:00 academy fitness, or additional drilling, special help with hitting, match play
11:00 – 3:00 Lunch, study, home school
3:00 – 3:15 warm up, match play
3:15 – 3:30 serves, match play
3:30 – 4:15 1-2-3-4 balls drills, athletic movement
4:15 – 5:00 live balls, point play, match play
5:00 – 6:00 RMTA fitness or additional drilling, special help, match play
RMTA offers THREE different programs to fit the individual schedule and goals of each student: